My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's in the box? Men's Birthday

I guess I'll begin my blog by showing you what's currently in my card box! I can tell it's going to take a little practice to take good pictures, so please bear with me! Uh, no pun intended!
CARD STOCK/PAPER: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard
INK: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree, Wildlife Reserve, On Your Birthday, Wood Grain
OTHER: Modern Label Punch. The first time I saw that punch I thought it would make for some great "hinges"!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home