My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's in the box? Women's Birthday

I knew I wanted to use my latest acquisition--the stamp set Herb Expressions, so this card began with the stamp I wanted to use. Knowing that Thyme has a pale purple flower, I chose a pretty striped paper from the Tea Party DSP pack. The layout is from the Mojo Monday blog, MOJO114.
CARD STOCK/PAPER: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Watercolor paper (not SU!), Tea Party DSP.
INK/MARKERS: Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst Stampin' Write Marker, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker.
OTHER: Eyelet border punch, Certainly Celery ribbon
STAMPS: Herb Expressions, Perfect Pairs

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Hi Tammy! So you joined the stampers blogging world - welcome! I just love this card. It's so girly and the double layer eyelet is beautiful. Might have to CASE that one :-) As for picture taking of cards, every camera is different, but mine seems best when I use natural light (like by a window or outside) and no flash, and I have a document setting that works well b/c it keeps the words crisp. Whenever I use a flash, it seems the colors come out distorted for whatever reason... Good luck experimenting! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.~ Love, ~K

November 29, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home