My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

What's in the box? Girls' Birthday

When I looked through my book I saw that this one is nearly a year old! I must not know many *little* girls these days. Everyone is growing up on me! :) I have a serious bent toward corny puns, so I loved the "hoppy birthday" sentiment!
CARD STOCK: Pixie Pink, So Saffron, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White.
INK: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, StazOn Jet Black (I prefer this when water coloring an image)
STAMPS: Unfrogettable, Lily Pad (Wheel)
OTHER: Scallop Edge Punch, Yellow Ribbon (not SU!), Ticket Corner Punch, Gold Mini-Brads, Aqua Painter, 3M Foam Mounting Tape (not SU!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home