My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

What's in the box? Boys' Birthday

For some reason it's always a struggle for me to come up with cards for boys. I tend to gravitate toward primary colors when I do them. I liked the simplicity of these images, and thought they would look good in bright colors. I'm also usually pretty cautious about embellishments on boys' cards because I don't want them to end up looking too frilly! The nice thing about the ribbon at the bottom of this card is that it has no knots or bows to make it look "girlie"--thanks to a Martha Stewart border punch.
CARD STOCK: Real Red, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Summer Sun.
INK: Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Only Orange.
STAMPS: Darling Dots, On Your Birthday.
OTHER: Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not SU!), Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1 3/8 Square Punch, 1 1/4 Square Punch, Martha Stewart Border Punch (not SU!), White Grograin Ribbon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Byron said...

Hey Tammy! Love your stuff and your new blog. Best of wishes!

Michele Beckner Atha

November 29, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home