My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What's in the box? Anniversary

I will begin this post by admitting that this is NOT one of my favorite designs. I used a layout I saw in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. I like the layout fine--it's the colors I'm not too keen on. I wanted to use shades of purple, and it just didn't zing me. Anyway . . . here's the scoop:
CARD STOCK: Lovely Lilac, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant.
STAMPS: Congrats
OTHER: Tearing Edge, Heart to Heart Punch, Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not SU!), Elegant Eggplant Ribbon, 3M foam mounting tape (not SU!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home