My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Punch Potpourri Anniversary

Another case from the 2010-2011 SU! IB&C. This time from p. 134. I freely admit that I rarely have an original idea! I usually at least use something I've seen somewhere as a jumping-off point! Again, this was a square card in the catty, but I made it the standard quarter page (A4) size landscape. Square cards are nice, but who wants to pay extra postage? (And FYI, it is simply not in my nature to put a square card in a rectangular envelope!) CARD STOCK: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Whisper White. STAMPS: Punch Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Flourishes v2 (Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves Stampology, purchased at WalMart). INK: Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede. OTHER: Pinking Hearts Border Punch (I use that a lot, don't I?), Full Heart Punch, Elmers CraftBond Foam Mounting Tape (WalMart).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home