My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

I attend Stamp Club at my demonstrator's house once a month. It's a great GNO (girls' night out), and provides lots of inspiration and new ideas. This month Kristin taught us a technique called "Rock and Roll". I adapted the design a bit to make it more masculine. Instead of using the Rock and Roll technique, I used a sponge dauber to highlight the outline of the main image. Again, more colors that are going away with the SU! color change. CARD STOCK: Brilliant Blue, Going Gray, Sage Shadow, Whisper White. INK: Sage Shadow, Brillliant Blue. STAMPS: Stipple Shells, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Teeny Tiny Wishes. PUNCH: Modern Label. You can see the card I sued for inspiration at Kristin's blog here:http://cottagestamping.blogspot.com/2010/06/colors-of-sea.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home