My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Manchester Men's Birthday Card

This was pretty quick to put together since I just modified a layout from the catty and let the DP and some punches do most of the work here! The layout is taken from page 139 of the SU! 2009-2010 IB&C. Since I needed a card for men, I toned down the "foof factor" by using masculine paper and leaving out some scallop edges. Instead of the scallop edges I just turned down the edge of the DP so you can see the coordinating pattern on the other side. I also thought the paper clip would add a little something, and went nicely with the spiral edge. Kinda gives it an "office" theme. Anyway, here's what I used: CARD STOCK/DP: Ivory (not SU!), Always Artichoke, Manchester DSP, Mellow Moss. INK: Always Artichoke. STAMPS: Sincere Salutations. PUNCHES: Spiral , Wide Oval, Scallop Oval, Large Oval. OTHER: Paper Piercer, Paper Clip (not SU!), Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, 3M Foam Mounting Tape (not SU!).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Ooohhhh! I really like these Tammy! Very nice...

March 27, 2010 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really like this! I'm always having trouble coming up with manly cards. This is great. I'm also learning to look at the catalog in a new way. Thanks, Tammy!

June 18, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home