My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Stampin' Space: 3D Sample Projects

The cabinet above my desk houses lots of miscellaneous craft stuff . . . non-SU! papers, retired SU! stuff, embellishments, envelopes, embossing supplies, heat gun, glue gun, adhesives, ink refills, markers, watercolors, tools, etc. I took a picture of the inside of it, but we're not gonna go there . . . it just isn't "pretty"! On top of the cabinet I store 3D Sample Projects from parties and clubs that I've attended. I really like to be able to look at an example AND the directions when I make something 3D. Don't you? My first two "books" are also hiding up there behind the projects on the right.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home