My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What's in the box? Thanks

I made up a pile of these when I designed them. I made them with different sentiments with the intention of giving them away in sets as gifts, but I liked them so much I hated to give them away. Is that selfish, or what?! The inspiration for this was, oddly enough, some Christmas wrapping paper that we used last year. I loved the color scheme, and easily translated it to SU! colors. Does anyone else out there think in SU! colors? ;)
CARD STOCK: Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip.
INK: Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip.
STAMPS: Painted Posies, Springtime Stems, Sincere Salutations.
OTHER: Textile Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not SU!), Martha Stewart Lace Edge Punch (not SU!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home