My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Stampin' Space: Paper and More!

I bought these sorters from Sam's a couple years ago. I have labeled the left edge of each bin with the SU! color that goes inside. Each bin contains 8 1/2 X 11 card stock along with any matching scraps, buttons, markers, ink, ribbon, etc. that I have in that color. Sometimes I can slice the top of the cellophane wrapper that the card stock comes in and store everything right in the package. That way when I'm working on a project I have all the goodies in that color in one place and have it out all at once. Sometimes just seeing what you have inspires you to use it! This is NOT the most efficient use of the space--a filing cabinet would store the paper in much less space--but I really like being able to grab everything in a color by pulling out just one little package. The sorters are stacked so that I have 6 columns of 12 bins (not all are shown in the previous post). The column on the far left houses my old SU! IB&C collection (all the way back to 2000, I think!), watercolor paper, mulberry paper, metallics, and miscellaneous non-SU! papers. The next 5 columns are organized by the SU! color families: Soft Subtles, Rich Regals, Earth Elements, Bold Brights, and Neutrals.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are you gearing up for a mass reorganization thanks to SU! changing all their colors, not to mention the color families? Stackable shelves, check. My shopping list grows.

June 18, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home