My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Stampin' Space: The Washer!?!

It may sound a little strange, but I use the tops of my washer AND my dryer for extra work space--especially for cutting with the paper trimmers and working with the Cuttlebug. When I get ready to begin a new project, I usually have my inspiration on hand (here the SU! Holiday Mini Catalog and the list of materials that was used for the card I was "casing"). I pull out all of the papers, ink, and stamps I plan to use, then get to work cutting out pieces. Remember, I usually make a whole batch of cards (8-12) at a time, so once I have a design I cut all the pieces out at the washer and dryer, and then do all the stamping at my desk. Last of all, I put all the cards together assembly-line fashion. So now the nickle tour is over! If you have any questions, ask away!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am very impressed and a little awed! Thanks for the tour! It was amazing and I can't wait to see it in person. You've given me lots of ideas. Now let's see... we need to knock out this wall, install a sink here... I have a sneaking feeling that hubby is not gonna go for this!

June 18, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home