My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Stampin' Space: Desk

It doesn't matter how much desk space I have. It's never enough! Of course, my SU! IB&C is on the desk. The basket holds instructions for some things I want to try soon, and a few items to be altered to give as gifts. There's a fluorescent lighting fixture mounted to the wall right above the workspace, and scissors are hanging on the wall, too. There are some canning jars holding colored pencils, scissors, tools, and writing instruments, a scented candle, a few CDs, and a CD player and headphones. My favorite paper trimmer is on the desk right on top of my paper pad. The paper pad makes clean up really easy! When I'm done with a project there are snips and scraps and all kinds of little pieces of trash. I just sweep it all in a little pile, roll up the top sheet, tear it off and pop it in the trash. On the right of the desk is my SU! Stampin' Scrub and a small bottle of Stampin' Mist (love that stuff!). The drawer on the left contains hand-held punches, rulers, crop-a-dile, and blades for my paper trimmers. The drawer on the right contains a stapler, tape dispenser, and a bunch of those cute little stamps that you use on the back of your cards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home