My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just mailed my 2010 Valentine's Day cards, and I thought I'd share the design with you. I used the color combination from a card my demonstrator, Kristin, showed us how to make at our January Stamp Club Meeting. In shades of pink with a pop of red, it is a very "traditional" color combination for Valentine's Day. The layout is Mojo Monday Week 77, and was posted March 9, 2009. I really liked this layout because it gave me an opportunity to use some new toys . . . my Nestabilities! I've had my eye on these for some time, and am in the process of collecting the ones that I want. The cost of these turned me off at first, but I found a wonderful website, cutathome.com, that offers the basic shapes (circles, squares, ovals, rectangles) in discounted sets of four sets, AND they also offer a once-monthly 40% off coupon that is delivered to your e-mail inbox! When you combine the special price for a set of four sets with the 40% coupon, it cuts the price almost in half, making them an affordable addition to my growing collection of tools. CARD STOCK: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Real Red. INK: Real Red. STAMPS: Love You Much, Well Scripted. OTHER: Sponge Dauber, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Classic Circle Nestabilities (not SU!), Classic Scallop Circle Nestabilities (not SU!), Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not SU!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home