My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In a pinch . . .

OK, so I'm usually pretty good about making cards before I run out of something . . . usually. Well, this week I needed 3 men's birthday cards, but only had 2 on hand. What to do? Alter something already in the box! If you adhere the sentiment to the outside of a card and leave the inside blank, it's pretty easy to do this. This year I had a few extra Thanksgiving cards and stuck "Thank You" on the outside to use up the extra cards. Well, Monday I popped off "Thank You" and stuck on "Happy Birthday", and voila! A men's birthday card in a pinch!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home