My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love of a Lifetime

I made a pile of this design during the last snow storm to put in my box for anniversaries, and I'm just now getting around to posting it. I wanted quick and easy, and this certainly was. Again, I took the lazy route and let the patterned paper do most of the work for me. You could, of course, adapt this card by changing the patterned paper and color scheme, and changing the words. This layout might even look nice with a monogram instead of a sentiment!
PAPERS: So Saffron, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bella Birds DSP. INK: Chocolate Chip. PUNCHES: Curly Label, Modern Label, Word Window. OTHER: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Button (I purchased these at Walmart. They were on the button rack, and there were several different color packs available. Many of the colors coordinated with Stampin' Up!'s colors quite well, so I sorted them by color and put each color in a snack-sized zip-loc bag. Then I put them in the package with whichever color card stock they matched best.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Other Patti Sue said...

Awesome CAS card... so versatile! Great idea for the button storage!

February 18, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Marlene Lo said...

Wow! Thanks for dropping by my blog and now i know you are a SU demonstrator! Nice card! Love it! Your cards are so simple and very eye catchy!

February 24, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home