My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life Happens!

Until last week I hadn't done any stamping to speak of since my last post! How dreadful! The demands of family, home and job have prevented me. Because I have been so busy, I wasn't even able to send Easter cards this year. A big disappointment to me, since I consider it the most glorious of all holidays! I did, however make a couple of things in the last week, and promise to post them soon. Be watching for a set of 12 cards I made to give as a gift AND a sample of the 25 Mother's Day cards I just stuck in the mail yesterday. Until then, happy stamping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home