My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Toy Box Birthday Card

I don't make or send many boys birthday cards, and when I it's time to make some more, I'm always at a loss as to which stamp set to use. The one I used here has been retired for quite a while, but I still love the images! I also have a tendency to gravitate toward primary or bright colors for boys' cards. I tried to branch out a little bit by using some colors together that are "outside of the box" for me. CARD: Ruby Red, Kraft (re-named Crumb Cake), Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun. INK: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Bashful Blue. STAMPS: Toy Box (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes. PUNCHES: 1 3/8" Square, 1/2" Circle (you didn't really think I'd cut out all those little baseballs, did you!?). OTHER: Button (not SU!) Hemp Twine (not SU!).


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home