My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Butterfly Card

More retiring colors here! This one is intended to be a birthday card for ladies, but with no sentiment on the outside it can be whatever you want it to be! Again, I used inspiration from stamp club. The link to the inspiration will be at the end of this post. Kristin's card was intended to be a quick and simple card, so I'll be the first to admit that this is just a little more complicated. The main difference is that I added a black layer to compensate for the fact that my image didn't really have room for a third color. Anyway, here's what I used: CARD STOCK: Really Rust, Only Orange, Basic Black, YoYo Yellow, Whisper White. INK: Black Staz-On, Only Orange Stampin' Write Marker, YoYo Yellow Stampin' Write Marker. STAMPS: Clear Butterfly Stamps by Martha Stewart for EK Success (Walmart), Curvy Verses (inside sentiment, not shown). CUTTLEBUG FOLDER: Stylized Flowers. PUNCH: Pinking Hearts Border. OTHER: Black Check Ribbon (Michael's). The card that served as my inspiration: http://cottagestamping.blogspot.com/2010/06/shades-of-summer.html




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home