My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mixed Bunch Posy Punch Hello

STILL using up retired colors! I've been doing quite a lot of these kind of cards lately using retired colors of SU! card stock as the card base, along with DP from K&Company. Notice that I ran the DP through my Cuttlebug using a SU! Embossing Folder to add a little texture. If you click on the picture to get a closer look you will see that the DP actually cracked a little bit to let some of the white on the reverse show through. Kinda gives it a distressed look that I like. I set aside a pack of these to give away as a gift and used a few for myself. CARD STOCK: Gable Green (retired), DP (one of 50 designs in Kay&Company's "Pretty in Pink" 200DP Box), Whisper White. STAMPS: Mixed Bunch, Posy Punch. INK: Tangerine Tango, Real Red. OTHER: Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Elmer's CraftBond Foam Mounting Tape (WalMart)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicky Hayes said...

Really pretty and very useful too Tammy! I love the different looks you get when you emboss DP.

January 2, 2013 at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home