My Photo
Name:
Location: Salem, Virginia

Follower of Jesus Christ. Full-time wife and mother of two, part-time church secretary. Lover of rubber stamps, ink, paper, and creativity.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Punched Posies Birthday

Yet another case from p. 134 of the 2010-2011 SU! IB&C. This one looked to be a 3x3 square in the catty, and again, I made it a quarter page card. I also didn't use the same stamp set, but rather used one I had in my collection. CARD STOCK: Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Whisper White. STAMPS: Punched Posies, Curly Cute. OTHER: Paper Tearing Ruler (by Plaid, purchased at WalMart--similar to SU!'s "The Tearing Edge"), 5-Petal Flower Punch, Elmers CraftBond Foam Mounting Tape.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home